Under 30 Minutes
We served couscous with carrot and cilantro alongside this Mediterranean-style main. Try it!
- 4 cod fillets (about 6 ounces each), or other firm white fish
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 cup shelled, unsalted pistachios
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place fish on sheet; season with salt and pepper, and set aside.
In a food processor, pulse pistachios, parsley, and garlic until coarsely chopped, 15 seconds. With machine running, add oil in a steady stream; blend until mixture is finely chopped. Season with salt and pepper.
Top fish with pistachio mixture. Roast until fish is opaque throughout, 12 to 14 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.