Shrimp and White Bean Salad
- Servings: 6
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 ounces salad greens, torn into bite-sized pieces
In a large bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons olive oil, the vinegar, mustard, and marjoram. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
In a large skillet, heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until shrimp are opaque, 4 to 5 minutes.
Transfer to bowl with vinaigrette. Add beans and greens. Toss to combine. Transfer to a serving platter.