Under 30 Minutes
White Bean and Broccoli Salad
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 can cannellini beans (15.5 ounces), drained and rinsed
- 1 to 2 scallions (1/4 cup), thinly sliced
- 2 ribs celery (1/2 cup), thinly sliced
- 1/2 head broccoli (1 cup), cut into small florets
- 1 seedless orange, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a medium bowl, combine vinegar, yogurt, and rosemary. Add beans, scallions, celery, broccoli, and orange. Season with salt and pepper.
Divide into two airtight containers, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
SourceEveryday Food, November 2005