Use this vinaigrette recipe from chef Eric Ripert to make his Market Vegetable Salad.
- Servings: 6
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, September 2009
- 6 tablespoons aged sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 large hard-boiled egg, yolk and white separated and chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon capers, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped shallots
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped cornichons
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chervil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
In a medium bowl, whisk together sherry vinegar and mustard; slowly whisk in canola and olive oil to form an emulsion. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in chopped egg, capers, shallots, cornichons, chives, chervil, and parsley. Whisk again to reincorporate before using.