Under 30 Minutes
Spicy Corn and Peppers
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds and ribs removed, chopped
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 plum tomatoes, cored and chopped (1 cup)
- 1 package frozen corn kernels (1 pound)
- 1/2 cup whole milk
In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, bell pepper, cayenne, and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
Add corn and tomatoes; cook, stirring often, until corn is tender and tomatoes have softened, about 10 minutes. Stir in milk; remove from heat. Serve immediately.