Under 30 Minutes
Spicy Chicken Stir-Fry with Peanuts
On the table in just minutes, this one-bowl Asian meal beats delivery: It's faster, tastier, and better for you.
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast half (6 to 8 ounces), thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1/2 to 1 serrano or jalapeno chile, thinly sliced crosswise
- 4 ounces snow peas (about 1 1/2 cups), stem ends trimmed
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, torn (optional)
In a medium nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add chicken; cook until browned on one side, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add garlic, chile, snow peas, and 2 tablespoons water; cook until chicken is opaque throughout, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper; stir in lime juice, peanuts, and if using, basil.