Mixed Tomatoes And Arugula Salad With Crispy Polenta
- Servings: 6
- 2 cups mixed tomatoes, such as red and yellow cherry, grape, and teardrop, roughly chopped
- Coarse salt
- 12 to 15 large fresh green basil leaves
- 2 cups fresh purple basil leaves
- 1 small red chile, halved, stemmed, seeded, and thinly sliced crosswise
- 3 cups baby arugula, washed and dried
- 3 cups fresh pea shoots
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, plus more for drizzling (optional)
- 3 cups Crispy Polenta
- Parmesan cheese, shaved, for serving
Place tomatoes in a large bowl; season with salt. Add green and purple basil; toss to combine.
Add chile, arugula, and pea shoots.
Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar; toss to combine.
Toss in polenta.
Transfer to a large serving platter; top with cheese, and drizzle with more vinegar, if desired. Serve immediately.