Cucumber Salad with Sour Cream and Dill Dressing
We've given this creamy cucumber salad recipe a healthy update. But it's still so good, you won't even notice! Reduced-fat sour cream (in place of full-fat) lowers the calorie count without losing taste.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, June 2007
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, plus more for garnish (optional)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 to 6 Kirby cucumbers (about 1 pound), halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, lemon juice, and dill. Season with salt and pepper, and whisk well to combine.
Add cucumbers, and toss to coat. Garnish with more dill, if desired. Serve, or refrigerate, covered, up to 4 hours.