Spinach And Endive Salad
To make this salad ahead of time, refrigerate salad greens and dressing in separate containers until ready to us. Combine and toss with dressing just before serving.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 8
Source: Everyday Food, November 2005
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3/4 pound baby spinach
- 3/4 pound Belgian endive, sliced crosswise 1/2 inch thick
In a small bowl or jar, whisk or shake shallot, vinegar, mustard, and oil until thickened and combined; season with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, combine spinach and endive; toss with dressing. Serve immediately.