Under 30 Minutes
Grilled Pork Chops with Cucumber-Dill Salad
Backyard barbecuing becomes an easy weeknight option with quick-cooking chops and a crisp cucumber salad.
- 1 English cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for grates
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 4 pork shoulder or rib chops (8 ounces each and 1/2 inch thick)
Combine cucumber, onion, lemon juice, oil, and sugar; season with salt and pepper. Let stand 10 minutes, then stir in dill.
Heat grill to high. Clean and lightly oil hot grates. Season pork with salt and pepper. Grill pork just until cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Serve pork with cucumber salad.