Mixed Greens with Pink Peppercorn Vinaigrette
Pink peppercorns are not actually true peppercorns but the berries from the Baies rose plant.
- Servings: 4
Source: Martha Stewart Living, February 2000
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons whole pink peppercorns
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cups assorted baby greens
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place mustard, vinegar, and peppercorns in a medium bowl; whisk. Still whisking, slowly add olive oil; continue whisking until emulsified. Just before serving, toss with greens; season with salt and pepper.