Radishes with Herbed Ricotta Dip, Sweet Butter, and Fleur de Sel
We used a combination of 'French Breakfast,' 'White Icicle,' and 'Pink Beauty' radishes, but you can use any variety you'd like.
- Servings: 12
Source: Martha Stewart Living, July 2006
- 1 pound low-fat fresh ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 bunches radishes, trimmed if desired
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) sweet unsalted butter, softened, for serving
- Fleur de sel, for serving
Make the dip: Stir ricotta, parsley, dill, and basil in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve radishes with bowls of dip, butter, and fleur de sel.