Radishes with Herbed Ricotta Dip, Sweet Butter, and Fleur de Sel
We used a combination of 'French Breakfast,' 'White Icicle,' and 'Pink Beauty' radishes, but you can use any variety you'd like. When the weather is hot, sprinkle radishes with crushed ice before serving to keep them crisp.
- Servings: 12
Source: Martha Stewart Living, July 2006
- 1 pound low-fat fresh ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 bunches radishes, trimmed if desired
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) sweet unsalted butter, softened, for serving
- Fleur de sel, for serving
Make the dip: Stir ricotta, parsley, dill, and basil in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Dip can be refrigerated in an airtight container up to 2 days.
Serve radishes with bowls of dip, butter, and fleur de sel.