Cranberry, Tangerine, and Pomegranate Punch
This cranberry punch can be served with or without Champagne.
- 1 bag (12 ounces) fresh cranberries, for swizzle sticks
- 1 bunch mint, for swizzle sticks
- 2 cups freshly squeezed pomegranate juice (about five pomegranates)
- 3 cups freshly squeezed tangerine juice (about seven tangerines)
- 5 cups cranberry-juice cocktail
- 2 bottles (750 ml each) sparkling wine or Champagne
Spear three cranberries alternately with two mint leaves on each wooden skewer. Place skewers on a baking sheet; cover with damp paper towels, and refrigerate up to one hour.
In a large punch bowl, stir together fruit juices. Fill the glasses with ice, and ladle about 1/2 cup punch into each glass; top with sparkling wine. Garnish each glass with a swizzle stick.