Fresh Fruit Salsa
This delicious salsa recipe is courtesy of chef Emeril Lagasse, and makes a wonderful topping for his Grilled Pork Tenderloin.
- Yield: Makes about 2 cups
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, May Spring 2008
- 3/4 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 3/4 cup finely chopped mango
- 1/2 cup finely chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeno, stemmed, seeded, and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Juice of 1/2 an orange
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
Place all ingredients in a medium nonreactive bowl; stir to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand 20 to 30 minutes before serving to allow flavors to combine.