Shredded Napa Cabbage Salad with Radishes, Golden Raisins, and Dijon Dressing
A fresh, mayonnaise-free alternative to slaw, this sweet-and-sour salad is made with napa cabbage and gets zip from wholegrain mustard, vinegar, radishes, a sprinkling of chives, and a handful of plump golden raisins.
- Servings: 6
Source: Martha Stewart Living, January 2010
- 1/4 cup white-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, preferably whole grain
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 small head napa cabbage (about 12 ounces), cored and shredded (6 cups)
- 4 or 5 radishes, thinly sliced and cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh chives
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Whisk together vinegar, mustard, and sugar. Toss together cabbage, radishes, golden raisins, and chives. Drizzle dressing over salad. Season with salt and pepper.