Feta Dip with Scallions
Serve this creamy dip with carrot sticks, or the raw vegetable of your choice, for a healthy party snack.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 8
Source: Everyday Food, July/August 2008
- 8 ounces feta
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Crackers or cut-up raw vegetables, for serving
Place feta in a small bowl; mash with a fork. Mix in sour cream, scallions, and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper. Serve with crackers or vegetables.