Warm Vegetable Salad
- Servings: 5
Source: Martha Stewart Living, May 2003
- 8 ounces new potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 ounces zucchini, cut into 1/4-by-3-inch matchstick strips
- 4 ounces haricots verts, trimmed
- 4 ounces broccoli florets
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place potatoes in a large baking dish. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil, and season with salt and pepper. Roast until golden and tender when pierced with the tip of a knife, about 45 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl, keep warm.
Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Add a generous amount of salt. Add zucchini and cook until tender, and the color has set. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to bowl with potatoes. Repeat with haricots verts, and broccoli. Drizzle with remaining tablespoon oil. Season with salt and pepper.