Green Salad with Ranch Dressing
This simple salad with easy homemade ranch dressing will put you off bottled dressings for good.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, May 2007
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white-wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 small head green leaf lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 medium carrots, shaved into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, mustard, vinegar, and honey; season with salt and pepper. Add lettuce and carrots, toss to combine, and serve immediately.