Roasted Vegetable Salad with Mozzarella
This delicious salad uses squash and tomatoes from our recipe for Roasted Vegetable Lasagna for a lighter meal that's still satisfying.
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, December 2009
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound spinach
- Reserved roasted squash and tomatoes from Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
- 1/2 pound torn mozzarella
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a large bowl, whisk together shallot, red-wine vinegar, and extra-virgin olive oil. Add spinach, reserved roasted squash and tomatoes, and torn mozzarella. Toss to coat. Season with coarse salt and ground pepper.