Marinated Zucchini with Mint
This side goes well with grilled lamb kebabs or lamb chops.
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, July/August 2009
- 3 zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, torn
Preheat oven to 475 degrees. On two large rimmed baking sheets, toss zucchini with 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast until zucchini are tender and undersides are browned, 10 to 15 minutes.
On a serving plate, sprinkle zucchini with minced garlic and drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil and white-wine vinegar. Let stand 1 hour (or refrigerate, up to overnight; bring to room temperature before serving). To serve, sprinkle with torn mint leaves.