Spinach Salad with Dried Cherries
This salad combines, earthy, sweet, tart, and savory flavors.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, April 2005
- 4 teaspoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 8 ounces baby spinach
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup raw green pumpkin seeds, toasted
In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, and oil until combined and thickened; season with salt and pepper.
Add spinach, onion, and cherries; toss to combine. Serve immediately, topped with pumpkin seeds.