Boston Lettuce and Cucumber Salad
This is a perfect summer salad; cool cucumbers will have you made in the shade.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, June 2008
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 head Boston lettuce torn, into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 English cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
In a large bowl, whisk together mustard and vinegar; whisk in oil until blended. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
Add lettuce and cucumber to bowl; toss to coat with dressing. Serve salad immediately.