- Servings: 12
Source: Martha Stewart Kids, Spring
- All-purpose flour, for work surface
- Pate Brisee for Plum Crumb Pie
- 8 ounces (1 package) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup seedless strawberry preserves
- 1/4 cup small fresh mint leaves, for garnish
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. On lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 15-inch circle, about 1/4 inch thick. Fit into 12-inch pizza pan. Trim edges to 11/2-inch overhang; fold under and pinch. Prick bottom all over with a fork. Freeze 15 minutes.
Cut 15-inch round of parchment; place in cold crust. Fill with pie weights; bake 10 minutes. Remove weights and parchment; bake 10 minutes more. Cool on wire rack.
Stir cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice in large bowl. Whisk preserves in small bowl until smooth. Spread half the cream cheese mixture onto tart shell. Spread preserves on top (do not mix layers). Drop dollops of remaining cream-cheese mixture on top; spread into rounds with a small offset spatula to make "cheese slices."
Bake tart until preserves are bubbling, 20 to 23 minutes. Let cool slightly on a wire rack. Serve, sprinkled with mint.