Under 30 Minutes
Sauteed Snap Peas with Scallions and Radishes
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3/4 pound sugar snap peas, strings removed
- 8 scallions, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 8 radishes, cut into wedges
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add snap peas, and cook, tossing frequently, until just beginning to soften, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add scallions and radishes; season with salt and pepper. Cook, tossing frequently, until scallions soften and snap peas are crisp-tender, 1 to 2 minutes more.
SourceEveryday Food, June 2004