Use this curry vinaigrette to make a delicious Mixed-Beet Salad, courtesy of chef Daniel Humm from Eleven Madison Park.
- 6 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 1 teaspoon Madras curry powder
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- Coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins, chopped
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
In a small saucepan, heat 3 tablespoons grape seed oil with curry over medium-low heat until heated through. Remove from heat and let stand for 20 minutes.
Strain into a small bowl and add remaining 3 tablespoons oil and vinegar; season with salt, and whisk to combine. Stir in raisins and pine nuts.