This delicious pasta recipe is courtesy of John Barricelli.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for grill
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound ziti rigate or rigatoni
- 8 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil, drained, and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/4 cup capers, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cups halved marinated artichokes (in olive oil)
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
Preheat a grill pan and brush with olive oil. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper; place on grill pan. Cook, turning once, until cooked through.
Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add pasta and cook according to package directions.
Heat olive oil a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until softened. Add tomatoes and capers; cook until heated through.
Add wine and bring to a boil. Add butter and swirl until melted and well combined.
Remove chicken from grill and cut lengthwise into strips. Add to skillet along with artichokes; cook until heated through.
Drain pasta and transfer to a large serving bowl. Pour over chicken mixture; gently toss to combine. Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately or at room temperature.
SourceThe Martha Stewart Show, May Spring 2008