Ginger Lime Fizz Cocktail
- Yield: Makes about 2 1/2 quarts
- Ginger Simple Syrup for Ginger Lime Fizz Cocktail
- 1 3/4 cups freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 1/4 cups light rum
- 1 liter club soda, chilled
- 10 candied ginger slices, for serving (optional)
- 10 lime slices, for serving (optional)
- Ice cubes
In a large pitcher, combine simple syrup, lime juice, and rum. Carefully add club soda. Stir to combine.
Thread a ginger slice onto the end of a 6-inch bamboo skewer; set ginger swizzle sticks aside. Fill glasses with ice. Add ginger lime fizz. Garnish with lime slices and swizzle sticks, and serve immediately.