Turkey Salad Wrap
Look for fresh cooked turkey breast, not turkey roll, in your local deli or natural-foods store. Per serving: 353 calories; 23 g protein; 10 g fat; 41 g carb; 4 g fiber.
- 1 cooked piece (4 ounces) turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon white-wine vinegar
- Ground black pepper
- 1 cup (1 ounce) arugula, or baby spinach
- 1 carrot, (4 ounces) finely grated (2/3 cup)
- 1 (12 inch) flavored flour tortilla, such as red pepper
Coarsely chop the turkey and place in a medium bowl. Stir in the mayonnaise, mustard, and vinegar until combined. Season to taste with pepper.
Arrange arugula and carrot in the center of the tortilla. Spoon turkey salad down the center. Fold one end of tortilla up over a little of the filling. Fold the sides over to enclose the filling, and then roll up to close. Cut sandwich in half crosswise, wrap each half separately in waxed paper, and refrigerate overnight.