Fresh Herb-Marinated Shrimp
- Servings: 4
Source: Martha Stewart Living Television, July 1999
- 1 small garlic head, peeled
- 2 cups chopped fresh herbs, such as cilantro, basil, parsley, tarragon, dill, or thyme
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 12 jumbo shrimp, approximately 1 1/2 pounds
In a small bowl, combine garlic, herbs, and oil, and season with salt and pepper. Store, refrigerated, in an airtight container, for up to 1 day. Add shrimp, and marinate for 1 hour.
Heat a grill or grill pan to medium heat. Remove shrimp from marinade, and grill for 1 to 2 minutes per side.