Radish Canapes with Black-Olive Butter
Spread small radish canapes with a pungent olive butter.
- 16 oil-cured black olives, pitted and finely chopped
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 4 ounces (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced crosswise and toasted
- 4 red radishes
Mix olives, scallions, mint, and butter in a bowl. Season with pepper. Spread olive butter onto each baguette slice. Thinly slice radishes. Layer 2 or 3 slices on top of each canape.