Under 30 Minutes
Linguine and Tuna with Spicy Orange Sauce
Upgrade your usual tuna sandwich with this flavorful pasta that has less than 250 calories per serving.
- Coarse salt
- 8 ounces whole-wheat linguine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice (from 2 to 3 oranges)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon red-pepper flakes, plus more for garnish
- 1 large bunch watercress (about 3 cups), tough ends trimmed, washed and well-dried
- 2 cans tuna (6 ounces each), packed in oil and drained
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together orange zest, juice, oil, vinegar, mustard, and red-pepper flakes; season with salt. Add watercress and pasta, toss to combine. Scatter tuna over the top and sprinkle with red-pepper flakes if desired; serve.