Eggplant Salad with Chickpeas and Feta
The feta and chickpeas combine to give this eggplant salad a well-rounded Mediterranean flavor.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 6
Source: Everyday Food, July/August 2005
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Basic Roasted Eggplant
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, salt, and ground pepper.
Add Basic Roasted Eggplant, chickpeas, feta cheese, and chopped mint leaves; toss to combine.