Under 30 Minutes
Salmon with Green Beans and Lemon Zest
Fish like salmon are high in good-for-you fats that can help support heart health.
- 4 skinless salmon fillets, (6 ounces each)
- 3/4 pound green beans, trimmed
- 12 wide strips lemon zest (from 2 lemons)
- 4 teaspoons capers, rinsed and drained (chopped if large)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place salmon fillets in center of four 16-inch-long pieces of parchment. Top with green beans, lemon zest, and capers. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle each with 1 teaspoon oil. Fold parchment into a twist or envelope shape.
Place packets on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until packets are puffed up and salmon is cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes.