Use this saffron vinaigrette with crab cakes for a zesty and delicious dish.
- Yield: Makes 1/2 cup
Source: Martha Stewart Living Television
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Pinch saffron, preferably Spanish
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
In a small food processor, combine lemon juice, mustard, sugar, and saffron. Blend until uniform in color. Slowly add oils and pepper, pulsing to combine.