Chicken with Mango and Ginger
Boost the flavor of lean chicken cutlets with cilantro, ginger, jalapeno, and lime.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, January/February 2010
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted, and cut into 1/4-inch wedges
- 8 chicken cutlets (about 1 3/4 pounds total)
- 1 piece fresh ginger (1 inch), peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 medium jalapeno, thinly sliced
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Lime wedges, for serving
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place mango wedges in center of four 18-inch-long pieces of parchment. Top with chicken, ginger, cilantro, and jalapeno. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle each with 2 teaspoons oil. Fold parchment into a twist or envelope shape.
Place packets on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until packets are puffed up and chicken is cooked through, 18 to 20 minutes. Serve with lime wedges.