Source: Everyday Food, April 2006
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 12 jarred pepperoncini, drained
- 2 kirby cucumbers, unpeeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 1 pound (about 3 cups) Roasted Lamb with Garlic and Oregano, trimmed and thinly sliced
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 red-leaf lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup White Bean Salad
Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Toss tomatoes and 1 teaspoon olive oil on a rimmed baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. Roast until lightly browned and soft, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool slightly.
In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, remaining tablespoon oil, and dill. Add pepperoncini, cucumbers, and lamb; mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Add lettuce, and gently toss. Divide among bowls; scatter tomatoes and white bean salad on top. Serve.