Eva Longoria's Guacamole
This recipe for guacamole, a perfect football party snack, is from actress Eva Longoria Parker.
- 8 large ripe avocados, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 small Serrano peppers, ribs and some seeds removed, minced
- Coarse salt
- Juice of 4 lemons
- Tortilla chips, preferably lime-flavored
In a bowl, combine avocados, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, and peppers. Season with salt and lemon juice; mix to combine, mashing slightly. Serve with tortilla chips.