This jalapeno dressing, from chef Matthew Hoyle of restaurant Nobu 57, is a fantastic addition to his cauliflower jalapeno or scallops and brussels sprouts.
- Yield: Makes about 3 cups
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, November Fall 2007
- 2 jalapenos, half of the seeds discarded, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon grated garlic
- 1 1/2 cups unseasoned rice-wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups grapeseed oil
Place jalapeno, garlic, rice-wine vinegar, and sea salt in the jar of a blender. Blend until well combined. With the machine running, slowly drizzle in oil until emulsified.