Under 30 Minutes
Chicken and Pineapple Salad
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 12 ounces shredded and poached or store-bought roasted chicken (about 3 cups)
- 1 small head napa cabbage (1 1/2 pounds), halved lengthwise and finely shredded crosswise
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 4 scallions (about 1/2 cup), thinly sliced
- 1/2 small pineapple prepared, and thinly sliced crosswise
- Salt and pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, oil, and lime juice. In a large bowl, toss together chicken, cabbage, tomatoes, and scallions.
Just before serving, toss chicken mixture with pineapple and dressing (do not let stand). Season with salt and pepper.
SourceEveryday Food, March 2005