Lamb and Cucumber Wraps
Leftovers don't have to be drab. Use lamb in a Mediterranean-style wrap.
- Total Time:
- Yield: Makes 4
Source: Everyday Food, March/April 2003
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped black olives
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 soft lavash (Middle-Eastern flatbread)
- Roast Leg of Lamb, thinly sliced
- Cucumber, thinly sliced
- Red onion, thinly sliced
In a small bowl, combine yogurt, olives, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Thinly spread some of the yogurt mixture over the lavash; then layer half of each lavash with lamb, cucumber, and red onion slices. Spoon remaining yogurt sauce over filling; fold each lavash to enclose.