Under 30 Minutes
Potato and Zucchini Hash
- 2 medium russet potatoes (1 1/2 pounds total), peeled, quartered lengthwise, and thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 4 eggs, sunny side up
Rinse potatoes well under cold running water, then drain and thoroughly pat dry. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add onion and potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until potatoes are almost cooked through and golden, about 15 minutes.
Add zucchini, reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring, until zucchini is soft and potatoes are cooked through, 7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper; divide among four plates. To serve, top with eggs.
SourceEveryday Food, May 2010