French Chicken Salad
Try serving this French Chicken Salad in avocado halves or in an oven-roasted tomato. See Cook’s Notes for details.
- Servings: 1
Source: Everyday Food, September 2003
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup diced chicken
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced red onion
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced celery
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Coarse salt and ground pepper, to taste
Whisk together mustard, vinegar, and oil; toss with remaining ingredients.