Ginger Snow Peas and Peppers
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, January 2008
- 8 ounces snow peas, stem ends removed
- 2 bell peppers (ribs and seeds removed), cut into 3/4-inch-wide strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
Place a steamer basket in a saucepan filled with 1 inch water. Bring to a gentle boil. Add snow peas and bell peppers. Cover, and cook until crisp-tender, 2 to 4 minutes. Rinse under cold water; drain well.
In a serving bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, and ginger; season with salt and pepper. Add snow peas and peppers; toss.