Cauliflower with Golden Raisins and Almonds
Serve this delicious roasted cauliflower at any springtime gathering.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 8
Source: Everyday Food, April 2010
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 2 heads cauliflower, cores removed, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons sherry or cider vinegar
Preheat oven to 425 degrees, with racks in middle and lower third. Place raisins in a measuring cup and cover with very hot water. Arrange cauliflower on two rimmed baking sheets. Toss with oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake 10 minutes.
Turn cauliflower and top with almonds. Bake until cauliflower is browned and tender and almonds are toasted, 10 minutes. Drain raisins. Transfer cauliflower to a serving dish; top with raisins and drizzle with sherry vinegar.