Apple Cider, Cranberry, and Ginger Punch
A festive choice for cocktail hour, this tangy beverage may be made with or without gin.
- 1/3 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups fresh apple cider
- 2/3 cup chilled ginger beer
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 1/2 ounces (1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons) gin, if desired
Muddle cranberries with sugar in a pitcher. Add apple cider, ginger beer, lemon juice, and gin if desired. Divide among 4 glasses. Serve chilled or over ice.
SourceMartha Stewart Living, October 2009