Horseradish Tartar Sauce
Increase the horseradish to suit your taste.
- 1 stalk celery, strings removed, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cornichons or sour pickles
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 6 tablespoons Homemade Mayonnaise, or prepared
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl, combine celery, cornichons, horseradish, parsley, mustard, mayonnaise, and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and serve.