Under 30 Minutes
Spicy Pepper Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 small red bell pepper, ribs and seeds removed, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped (red and green) pickled cherry peppers, seeds and stems removed
- 1/2 cup packed fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- Coarse salt
- Pan-Fried Shell Steaks, baked fish, or chicken (for serving with)
If storing, leave out basil. Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 week. Stir in basil before serving.
In a medium bowl, whisk oil and vinegar until combined. Stir in bell pepper, cherry peppers, and basil; season with salt. Serve over shell steaks or with baked fish or chicken.