Spicy Pepper Vinaigrette
This flavorful no-cook sauce is perfect with our Pan-Fried Shell Steaks.
- Total Time:
- Yield: Makes 1 cup
Source: Everyday Food, April 2006
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 small red bell pepper, ribs and seeds removed, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped (red and green) pickled cherry peppers, seeds and stems removed
- 1/2 cup packed fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- Coarse salt
- Pan-Fried Shell Steaks, grilled fish, or chicken (for serving with)
In a medium bowl, whisk oil and vinegar until combined. Stir in bell pepper, cherry peppers, and basil; season with salt. Serve over steaks or with grilled fish or chicken.