- Servings: 6
Source: Martha Stewart Living, April 2008
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic scapes or wild (spring) garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 cups (4 ounces) dandelion greens, large leaves torn in half
Combine garlic scapes, lemon juice, salt, and sugar in a bowl. Whisk until well combined. Drizzle in oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking until emulsified.
Place dandelion greens in a salad bowl. Drizzle dressing over greens, and toss to coat. Serve immediately.