Bloody Mary Salsa
Try this salsa with grilled meat or fish or even at brunch, with scrambled eggs or omelets.
- Servings: 6
Source: Martha Stewart Living, June 1996
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 small celery stalks, with leaves, peeled to remove strings, chopped into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated horseradish, or 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 red radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 small jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Peel cucumber in alternating strips. Remove seeds; chop into 1/4-inch dice. Combine cucumber, celery, horseradish, tomatoes, radishes, jalapeno, and dill in a bowl; toss to combine. Add Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, salt, and pepper; toss again. Let stand for about 30 minutes before serving.